Welcome to Highgate Primary School
Highgate Primary is a happy and successful two-form entry community school where there is great enthusiasm for learning from pupils and a highly committed and experienced staff team. Adults are referred to by their first name and we have a no-uniform policy. Music, art and whole-school performances, Mandarin, philosophy and sport are all highly valued and give our children many opportunities to shine. Our curriculum reflects our children’s interests and enables all pupils to achieve standards of which we are extremely proud.
At Highgate Primary children succeed because…
- We are ambitious for every child
- We know that consistently great teaching leads to outstanding achievement
- We know that strong pastoral support can make all the difference
- We know that children learn best through positive messages
- We have talented staff who inspire
- We are there for our community from birth to secondary
- We listen to what children say and allow them to dream
We aim for all our children to move through school with confidence, good friendships and happy memories. Parents are always welcome to come and visit Highgate Primary where they can meet the children and staff and find out more about our school.